Over the years, countless books have been written about the Seals and other PCL teams, or the league itself. Listed below are PCL related books currently available.
- 16th and Bryant by Bill Soto-Castellnos
- Baseball in San Diego: From The Padres to Petco by Bill Swank.
- Barbary Baseball: The Pacific Coast League of the 1920s by R. Scott MacKey.
- Gold on the Diamond: Sacramento's Great Baseball Players 1886 to 1976 by Alan O'Connor.
- The Hollywood Stars (Images of Baseball) by Richard Beverage.
- Lefty O'Doul - The Legend That Baseball Nearly Forgot by Richard Leutzinger. This book may be out of print.
- Nuggets on the Diamond by Dick Dobbins and Jon Twitchell. A history of Bay Area baseball, from the 1800's through the 1993 season.
- Pacific Coast League, 1903-1988 by Bill O'Neal. A league history.
- Portland Beavers (Images of Baseball) by Kip Carlson & Paul Andresen.
- Rain Check: Baseball in the Pacific Northwest by Mark Armour
- Runs, Hits, and an Era: The Pacific Coast League, 1903-58 by Paul J. Zingg with Mark D. Medeiros. A look at the PCL from 1903-1958.
- San Francisco Seals: (Images of Baseball) by Martin Jacobs & Jack McGuire.
- San Francisco Seals, 1946-1957: Interviews With 25 Former Baseballers by Brent P. Kelley
- The Golden Game by Kevin Nelson. Excellent book about the history of baseball in California.
- The Grand Minor League by Dick Dobbins. This book features interviews with former PCL players and umpires about the league.
- The Pacific Coast League : A Statistical History, 1903-1957 by Dennis Snelling
- The Race for the Governor's Cup: The Pacific Coast League Playoffs, 1936-1954 by Donald R. Wells
I have reviews of Nuggets On the Diamond, The Pacifc Coast League, 1903-1988, and The Grand Minor League on the EEEEEE! Web site (an unofficial SF Giants' fan zine). To read any or all of them, visit Todd's Stuff.